Thursday, December 4, 2008

Something that Can't explain ~

Before I write this, I must tell you that i'm not feeling well.You know why? I think it is hard to explain it.

Today,my brother and my little sister were searching the web. Me neither. It is all about somethin' such like disgusting and......and ghostly horrible. At first, I'm not scared of it because I thought I the brave one, cus I'm the eldest one. If I be afraid of cuz,my bro and sis will teasing me. But in the end, I can't say anything. I have nothing to say just like my mouth was alredy zip...

All the picture were very horrible...Eew....One of the picture was about a person's body breaks into two when she/he jump down from a bulding. I think it is called suicide. And more about haunted picture.....that I have no idea to tell everyone.

And now, I feel like vomit. I have one thing to tell you that this phenomena (vomit,headache...) will appears after I watch such picture. Maybe the soul or what. I have to behave..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jee wei , ur blog is fanstactic , better then mine , my one is not organised at all , ur one i s much more better !!!if got time to meet face-to-face , u have to teach me , okay , and the blogskin is original or ...